- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- welcome reception, workshop dinner
- excursion to Tidbinbilla*
By registering to attend Franco-Australian Astrobiology and Exoplanet School and Workshop, you acknowledge to have read, and pledge to abide by, the following policies.
You must contact FAAbExoemail@example.com no later than November 10, 2017, to cancel your registration. For cancellations made before November 10, 2017, your registration fee will be refunded less a cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after November 10, 2017 11:59pm.
Franco-Australian Astrobiology and Exoplanet School and Workshop is dedicated to providing a harassment free and welcoming school and workshop experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of school and workshop participants in any form.
This code of conduct applies to all participants at the school and workshop, including but not limited to official sessions, social events, and meetings. Participants agree to follow these guidelines:
1. Behave professionally. Any form of harassment - sexist, racist, or exclusionary comments or jokes are not appropriate. Harassment includes sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, sexual attention or innuendo, deliberate intimidation, stalking, and photography or recording of an individual without consent. It also includes offensive comments related to race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, or religion.
2. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. This includes oral, written and print language, and imagery.
3. Be considerate and respectful to others. Do not insult or put down other attendees. Critique ideas rather than individuals.
Individuals engaging in behaviour prohibited by this policy, as well as those making allegations of harassment in bad faith, will be subject to disciplinary action. Such actions range from a verbal warning to ejection from the meeting or activity in question without refund of registration fees, and the reporting of their behavior to their employer.
If you have concerns, suggestions, or would like to report a violation, please contact the meeting organizers.